The Best Pre-Negotiated Lease Deals
You can read my in-depth review of the Roadster service from earlier this year. Several readers have since purchased cars through the service and I've heard nothing but good feedback. This is reflected in their perfect 5-star Yelp rating with over 60 reviews.
What I love about their new pre-negotiated lease deals is that everything is laid out in plain english, and unlike anywhere else I've seen, they actually list the out-the-door price you will pay, including taxes, registration and other fees.
Most of the lease deals are on popular models and some of these deals are ridiculously good - for example, you can lease a 2016 Toyota Corolla for $87.35 per month plus $3,500 due up front ($183 per month with $0 out of pocket) - and remember, this INCLUDES all taxes and all fees, plus free delivery to your home. When you throw in the fact that you won't have to deal with a pushy salesman, the Roadster service feels like car leasing heaven. The best part is that a Roadster concierge holds your hand through the entire process, answering all your questions, and without trying to sell you on a particular model or brand.
Currently, the Roadster service is only available to California residents. I know, I know - it's frustrating to hear about such a great service and not being able to use it, but Roadster is working hard to expand as quickly as possible and should be available outside of California soon.
In the meantime, whether you're a California resident or not, you can browse the lease deals and immediately see the final, no-haggle prices available on popular models. Roadster may not be available in your local area, but you can at least use their prices to help you negotiate a better lease deal in your region.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Apr 27, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Apr 27, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Apr 20, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Apr 20, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Apr 20, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Apr 06, 2023