Car & Driver's 10 Best Cars of 2018
Car & Driver recently announced the winners of its 10 Best Cars of 2018. Keep in mind, Car & Driver is a driving enthusiast's magazine, so these vehicles lean heavily toward performance and handling characteristics.
The rules were simple: Each eligible vehicle must cost less than $80,000 (anything pricier should be excellent by default), and they must be either a returning winner or all-new or significantly revised model.
See the full list of winners below (ones in bold are return winners from last year), and as always, if you're shopping for a new car right now, I recommend you use TrueCar No Haggle and CarsDirect to quickly see the best deals being offered in your area.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Audi RS3
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- Honda Accord
- Honda Civic Sport / Si / Type R
- Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Mercedes Benz E400
- Porsche 718 Boxster / Cayman
- Volkswagen Golf / Alltrack / GTI / R
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid