Large Incentives Being Offered Right Now
Some of the greatest incentives are those offered by luxury makers, which have been especially hard-hit by the recession. Look for good deals on 2009 models, including a $4,000 rebate on Chevrolet Corvettes and $6,000-$7,000 dealer incentives on the Saab 9-3 Convertible and the Saab 9-5. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz is offering dealer incentives ranging from $8,000 - $15,000 on its 2009 models to remedy its 13 percent drop in sales.
General Motors recently increased incentives on many of its models, even with the launching of its "May the Best Car Win" campaign which gives buyers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Its Pontiac Vibe and Pontiac Solstice now come with a choice between $2,500 rebate and zero percent financing for 72 months. Besides that, GM is also offering deals on Saturn models, such as $4,000 off of the Saturn Aura Hybrid's sticker price of $26,000.
For those who have their eye set on a truck or a hybrid, you're in luck. GM has recently launched its yearly October Truck Month extravaganza, where you can find cash rebates and low-interest financing on trucks galore. But by far the best truck incentives are from Nissan. Its Titan pickup comes with either a $5,000 cash rebate or zero percent financing for 50 months and 1.9 percent financing for 72 months. As for hybrids, there are diesel credits on BMW's diesel models and cash rebates ranging in the $4,000s on Cadillac Escalades and Chrysler Aspens.
From pickup trucks to luxury models to minivans, it seems there are great deals on vehicles for everyone.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023