Chrysler Offering 0% Financing for 72 Months
They're launching several new models in 2011 plus redesigning several more - and now they're offering 0% financing for up to 72 months on most of their line-up, good thru January 31st.
Some models, such as the 2011 Town & Country minivan, also come with $750 bonus cash.
As if the financing deals weren't enough, Chrysler is offering some great lease deals as well.
The 2011 Chrysler 200 (formerly the Sebring), comes with a 36 month lease for $199 per month - with $2,999 at signing.
There are also attractive lease deals on the Town & Country, Dodge Avenger, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Caravan.
If you're considering buying a Chrysler, you will want to get pricing from several high-volume dealers. Chrysler is offering an extra $500 per vehicle incentive to dealers who hit certain sales targets.
Make sure you read our Car Buying Guide to learn how to get the best deal.
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars for 2023 Jun 01, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Jun 01, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Jun 01, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Jun 01, 2023
- Best Memorial Day Car Deals May 25, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category May 25, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now May 25, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs May 25, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals May 18, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates May 18, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs May 18, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy May 18, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals May 11, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory May 11, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks May 11, 2023
- Best 0% Finance Deals May 2023 May 04, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars May 04, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs May 04, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates May 04, 2023