Top 10 Least Expensive Sedans for 2011
Low prices no longer means low quality - most of these models have the sort of features and attention to detail found on cars that are thousands more.
Here are the top 10 most affordable family sedans for 2011. The MSRP reflects the price of the base models - additional options could add thousands to the price, however, many of these models also come with addtional rebates and incentives that will knock even more off the price.
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta - $14,995
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze - $16,275
- 2011 Kia Optima - $18,995
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi - $18,999
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata - $19,195
- 2011 Dodge Avenger - $19,245
- 2011 Chrysler 200 - $19,245
- 2011 Ford Fusion - $19,820
- 2011 Toyota Camry - $19,820
- 2011 Nissan Altima - $19,910
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid