Nissan Offering Lease Deals as Low as $179/month
The deals to pay attention to are on the Nissan Altima and Versa, with a few models of Frontier, Armada, and Titan as well.
All lease deals are for 39 months and 12,000 miles, good through May 31, 2011.
These incentives are all exceptional deals which is surprising given the difficulties arising from car shortages affecting Japanese manufacturers.
Take a look at the current Nissan special lease deals:
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe – $249/month, $2750 down
- 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan – $179/month, $2820 down
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback – $179/month, $1820 down
- 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4dr Sedan – $199/month, $1800 down
Be sure to check out our Car Leasing Guide to learn how to get the best lease deals.
My Recommendation for Car ShoppersTrueCar No-Haggle, CarsDirect, and Ryde Shopper are the quickest way to see the lowest car prices in your area. These sites show you no-haggle prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually really good. This should be the first step you take when negotiating your car price. Follow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid