Hidden Rebates on Leftover 2012 Models
Summer is when the model year changeover starts to really pick up steam. That means more and more 2012 models will be considered "leftovers". Dealers and manufacturers want to get rid of these models as quickly as possible, so as not to take away sales from the newer models.
Chrysler is currently offering a "No Payments for 90 Days" promotion on all 2012 Dodge, Chrysler, RAM, Jeep, or Fiat models, while GM is offering a 60-day money-back guarantee as well as no-haggle pricing on all outgoing 2012 models.
In addition, there are a slew of hidden dealer incentives on these models, some as high as $5,000. Check out the list below to see which models offer the biggest rebates.
Use the RydeShopper to maximize these discounts.
|Vehicle||Hidden Rebate||Vehicle||Hidden Rebate|
|2012 Infiniti M||$5,000||2012 Lincoln MKT||$1,500|
|2012 Chevrolet Impala||$3,750||2012 Lincoln MKX||$1,500|
|2012 Acura RL||$3,000||2012 Volvo S60||$1,500|
|2012 Acura ZDX||$3,000||2012 Volvo XC90||$1,500|
|2012 Infiniti G Convertible||$3,000||2012 Honda Odyssey||$1,250|
|2012 Infiniti G Coupe||$3,000||2012 Mazda MX-5 MIATA||$1,250|
|2012 Infiniti G Sedan||$3,000||2012 Chevrolet Colorado||$1,000|
|2012 Lexus RX 350||$3,000||2012 Chevrolet Corvette||$1,000|
|2012 Lexus RX 450h||$3,000||2012 Chevrolet Malibu||$1,000|
|2012 Toyota Tundra||$3,000||2012 GMC Terrain||$1,000|
|2012 Acura TL||$2,500||2012 Hyundai Genesis||$1,000|
|2012 Infiniti FX||$2,500||2012 Infiniti EX||$1,000|
|2012 Land Rover Range Rover||$2,500||2012 Infiniti QX||$1,000|
|2012 Mazda CX-7||$2,250||2012 Lexus ES 350||$1,000|
|2012 Honda Crosstour||$2,000||2012 Lincoln MKS||$1,000|
|2012 Hyundai Equus||$2,000||2012 Mazda MAZDA2||$1,000|
|2012 Land Rover LR2||$2,000||2012 Mazda MAZDA5||$1,000|
|2012 Land Rover LR4||$2,000||2012 Mazda MAZDASPEED3||$1,000|
|2012 Volvo C70||$2,000||2012 Nissan Armada||$1,000|
|2012 Mazda CX-9||$1,750||2012 Toyota RAV4||$1,000|
|2012 Mazda MAZDA6||$1,750||2012 Volvo XC60||$1,000|
|2012 Acura MDX||$1,500|
3 Steps Every Car Buyer Needs to Take to Save Maximum MoneyThe key to getting the best deal is to gather price or lease bids from as many local dealers as possible. Then shop that best price around until no one can beat it. Here are the steps:
Step 1 Get Prices From My Trusted NetworkSelect the vehicle you're interested in to see if there are local dealers in my network who will provide you with their best upfront price. You will get direct access to an internet sales manager who you can further negotiate with online (no need to visit dealership).
Step 2 Get Prices From TrueCar / CarsDirectTrueCar, and CarsDirect are my top 2 online price quote recommendations. These services show you pre-negotiated prices from dealers closest to you - and the deals are usually pretty decent. But remember, you can still negotiate further.
Step 3 Complete my ChecklistFollow this up with my checklist to make sure you squeeze out every last bit of savings.
- Gregg Fidan
Each week, I'll keep you up-to-date on the latest car deals and news that might affect your purchase. This includes...
- Best Rebates, Incentives, and Lease Deals
- Latest Car Buying Scams and Tricks
- The Best & Worst Time to Buy a Car
- Which Cars You Should Avoid
About The AuthorGregg Fidan is the founder of RealCarTips. After being ripped off on his first car purchase, he devoted several years to figuring out the best ways to avoid scams and negotiate the best car deals. He has written hundreds of articles on the subject of car buying and taught thousands of car shoppers how to get the best deals.
Latest Weekly Car Buying Tips
- Best 0% Finance Deals April 2023 Mar 30, 2023
- Best Car Deals by Category Mar 30, 2023
- Lease Deals with Loyalty & Conquest Rebates Mar 30, 2023
- Real Prices of Pickup Trucks Mar 30, 2023
- Worst Cars to Lease Right Now Mar 23, 2023
- Cars With the Largest Rebates Mar 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Compact Cars Mar 23, 2023
- Which Cars Better to Lease or Buy Mar 23, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest Lease Deals Mar 16, 2023
- New Cars with the Most Available Inventory Mar 16, 2023
- Biggest Discounts on New Cars Mar 16, 2023
- Real Prices of Large SUVs Mar 16, 2023
- Best Bang for Your Buck Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Best Electric, Hybrid Lease Deals Mar 09, 2023
- Price Comparison of Subcompact SUVs Mar 09, 2023
- Top 100 Cheapest New Cars Mar 02, 2023
- Best Car Deals Around the Country Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of New Compact SUVs Mar 02, 2023
- New Cars You Should Wait to Buy Mar 02, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize SUVs Feb 23, 2023
- Real Prices of Midsize Cars Feb 16, 2023
- Cheapest Luxury Lease Deals Feb 02, 2023